AWIN CARES 2023 WALK for Survival2Strength - Sponsor Signup
To complete registration please submit your payment.
Ruby Sponsor |Donate $250
- The opportunity to support Survival 2 Strength, a local non-profit assisting cancer survivors to achieve the personal training needs through exercise & achieving their health goals
- Tax‐deductible donation & donation receipt
- Your company name typed on the 2023 Registration, AWIN Website & Mailers
- Your logo posted on the Facebook Event Page
- Your logo printed on the EVENT Banner
- Your logo included in two e-blast communication with current participants
- Opportunity to provide beverages to participants day of event – meet and greet before and after event
- 2 Complimentary Registration
Diamond Sponsor |Donate $500
- Ruby Level sponsorship benefits listed above
- Your company recognized in announcements at event
- Your logo included in four e‐blast communications with current participants & AWIN Members/Guests
- 30 second mission moment to share your business on the AWIN Facebook Event Page (pre‐recorded)
- Promote your Business in the Sunnyside Shell at Hyland Park – 4 Tables available before & after walk or meet & greet participants with company swag handouts
- 2 additional Complimentary Registrations (total of 4)
Platinum Elite Sponsor |Donate $1,000
- Ruby & Diamond Level sponsorship benefits listed above
- Ability to send a mission moment to share your business email message to all walk participants
- Your logo included in six e‐blast communications with current participants and AWIN Members/Guests
- Opportunity to provide the food items with Company Banner/Signage s and greeting participants (2 openings available)
- Help Survival2Strength meet their goals to provide local cancer survivors in their health.
- 2 additional Complimentary Registrations (total of 6)
You can be an everyday hero in the fight for cancer recovery.
Aspiring Women’s Independent Network (AWIN) leads the fight against cancer. Partner with us as an event sponsor for the AWIN CARES Survival 2 Strength Walk taking place on September 23, 2023. It is a two-mile walk around Hyland Lake in Bloomington with snacks and beverages at the finish. Our mission is to bring hope to those aﬀected by cancer.
Who is Survival 2 Strength?
Survival 2 Strength offers a FREE personal training program to ALL who have had cancer as a way for them to take back their health and build the strength needed to continue to win the fight over cancer. It was started by Clare Poulose, an experienced cancer exercise specialist, to help people who have had cancer to get stronger and healthier.
- Cancer survivors need 1:1 guidance in strength training. Strength training reduces morbidity (sickness) and mortality (death).
- Survival 2 Strength is providing cancer survivors throughout the Metro with opportunities to heal, share stories through personal training aftercare and show those who struggle that they are not alone.
Why support the AWIN CARES Survival 2 Strength Walk?
Funds raised from the AWIN CARES Walk will allow us to fund Survival 2 Strength programs which help cancer survivors regain their strength to better health. This year we want to raise $20,000 for Survival 2 Strength. Partnering together, we can reach that goal! We are a strong and resilient community, united in our eﬀort to ﬁght cancer, raise awareness, educate our communities, support those who have lost loved ones, and support those with lived experience.
Build your brand’s goodwill by supporting a cause everyone can get behind.